Automatic Overhead Sectional Garage Door with Small Wicket Door
|FOB Price:||US $250-600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $250-600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SD
- Type: Revolving
- Opening Type: Induced
- Color: White
- Position: Industrial
- Optional Parts: Window and Man Door
- Thermal Insulation: 1.9W/(Sqm.K)
- Trademark: KENVO
- Specification: Max size: 8m * 8m
- Material: Steel
- Open Style: Revolving
- Special Function: Therma Insulation
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Coating Standard: Static Powder Coating
- Emergency Operation: Manual Hoist Chain
- Transport Package: Wood Box Package
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Slide-running design. Door panels are connected end to end through C-type slots. Whole door body can bend flexibly and slide along guide rails with different bending shapes. It can be fit onto various kinds of door holes. Thus, it is very widely used in all kinds of factories, logistics warehouse, and garages.
1. Excellent wind resistance: Steel sandwich door panel with good strength.
2. Excellent thermal insulation: Total thickness of door panel reaches 40mm. Density of inside PU foam: 42kg/m³. With very good thermal insulation performance.
3. High-frequency operation: Torsion spring balance system counteracts most drag force during
4. Auto-Manual dual operation modes: When there is power failure or breakdown, the door can be opened or closed by manual operation chain. Balance torsion spring system counteracts most of
drag- force of opening. It can be opened by hand with a little force (within 180N).
5. Various climbing modes: Climbing modes can be selected according to conditions of wall hole and available space1.Standard climbing mode 2. High climbing mode 3. Vertical climbing mode
|Max dimension:||Wide 12000mm, High 8000mm.|
|Power supply:||1.phase 220V±10%V,50/60HZ or|
|Thickness of panel:||40mm or 50mm|
|Density of PU foam||42kg/m³|
|Wind resistance||Beaufort scale 11, 28m/s|
|Sound insulation:||24 dB|
|Thermal insulation:||0.38 W/m°C|
|Water tightness:||30 Pa|
Packing standard for export:
Step.1 Pack all door parts with cardboard or multi-layer plastic bubble film, to protect them and avoid dmages during shipment.
Step.2 Load all well-packed parts into wood box, to offer additonal protection and avoid missing of small parts. Wood box is made of fumigation-free material.
1. Why to choose your doors ?
a. More than 20 years production experience years since the year 1995.
b. More than 10 years export experience since the year 2006.
c. Not only low-price, but also high quality oriented, reducing your future long-term cost of maintenance.
d. Patient after-sales service about local installation guide and daily use guide.
e. Sucessful history in big clients, like Bayer Pharmaceutical, P&G, Philips, 3M, Volkswagen, ENI, and Nestle.
2. How long is the lead time ?
3. Can we buy a sample door as trial order first ?
Yes, we can offer a sample door with reasonable price. You can test with it and check our quality.
4. What service do you offer besides product itself?
a. Professional advice on choice of door types and functions.
b. Strict packing procedure specially for export.
c. Arrangment and close follow of sea shipment.
d. Installation guide service by email, Skype or phone. And site guide service available if you need.
e. English version installation manual and user manual.
f. English drawings of doors.
g. 12 month quality guarantee since arrival date.
5. Can we become your agent of doors at our local place ?
Yes, we welcome you to join our partnership. But we need check first to avoid that we already have an agent in your local area.