Automatic Thermal Insulated Motorized Commercial Overhead Sectional Garage Door
|FOB Price:||US $250-600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $250-600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wood Box Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: Steel
- Open Style: Revolving
- Special Function: Therma Insulation
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Trademark: KENVO
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Type: Revolving
- Opening Type: Induced
- Color: White
- Position: Industrial
- Optional: Window and Man Door
- Specification: Max size: 8m * 8m
Slide-running design. Door panels are connected end to end through C-type slots. Whole door body can bend flexibly and slide along guide rails with different bending shapes. It can be fit onto various kinds of door holes. Thus, it is very widely used in all kinds of factories, logistics warehouse, and garages.
1. Excellent wind resistance: Steel sandwich door panel with good strength.
2. Excellent thermal insulation: Total thickness of door panel reaches 40mm. Density of inside PU foam: 42kg/m³. With very good thermal insulation performance.
3. High-frequency operation: Torsion spring balance system counteracts most drag force during
4. Auto-Manual dual operation modes: When there is power failure or breakdown, the door can be opened or closed by manual operation chain. Balance torsion spring system counteracts most of
drag- force of opening. It can be opened by hand with a little force (within 180N).
5. Various climbing modes: Climbing modes can be selected according to conditions of wall hole and available space1.Standard climbing mode 2. High climbing mode 3. Vertical climbing mode
|Max dimension:||Wide 12000mm, High 8000mm.|
|Power supply:||1.phase 220V±10%V,50/60HZ or|
|Thickness of panel:||40mm or 50mm|
|Density of PU foam||42kg/m³|
|Wind resistance||Beaufort scale 11, 28m/s|
|Sound insulation:||24 dB|
|Thermal insulation:||0.38 W/m°C|
|Water tightness:||30 Pa|
Packing standard for export:
Step.1 Pack all door parts with cardboard or multi-layer plastic bubble film, to protect them and avoid dmages during shipment.
Step.2 Load all well-packed parts into wood box, to offer additonal protection and avoid missing of small parts. Wood box is made of fumigation-free material.