Steel Swing Cleanroom Doors
|FOB Price:||US $150-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $150-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Cardboard and Wood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: Steel
- Open Style: Swing
- Screen Netting Material: Steel
- Position: Interior
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Max Size: 2400*2800
- Handling Direction: Optional and Customized
- Trademark: KENVO
- Origin: China
- Style: Classic
- Sound Insulation: 45
- Veneer Wood: Zinc Rich Paint
- Security Rating: Rust-Proof
- Function: Security, Decoration, Rust-Proof
- Coating Standard: Epoxy Zinc Rich Paint or Stainless Steel
- Color System: Ral Color Swatches or Stainless Steel
- Specification: Max size: 2.4m * 2.8m
It is a metal swing door installed in all kinds Clean Rooms. There are several unique features to meet special requirement of such buildings, listed as follows:
- Rust-proof; 2. Free from dust retention; 3. Easy for cleaning; 4. Seamless; 5. Air tight.
Door frame: It is made from 1.2mm or 1.5mm thick painted galvanized steel or 304 stainless steel.
Seal structure: There are all-around EPDM weather seal rubber between frame and leaf. Further more, automatic seal rubber is installed at the bottom of the door leaf. It will automatically get down and close the gap with ground floor when door closed.
Vision panel (optional): special clean room glass. It is made from double layer tempered safety glass. Its surface is on the same plane with door leaf, to avoid dust retention and realize easy cleaning.
Door type choice (not necessary,only suggested):
|Door type||Door size|
Packing and Shipment:
For FCL shipment: Door is packed with wood plate and then loaded into container directly by forklift.
1. Why to choose your doors?
A. More than 20 years production experience years since the year 1995.
B. More than 10 years export experience since the year 2006.
C. Not only low-price, but also high quality oriented, reducing your future long-term cost of maintenance.
D. Patient after-sales service about local installation guide and daily use guide.
E. Sucessful history in big clients, like Bayer Pharmaceutical, P&G, Philips, 3M, Volkswagen, ENI, and Nestle.
2. How long is the lead time?
3. Can we buy a sample door as trial order first?
Yes, we can offer a sample door with reasonable price. You can test with it and check our quality.
4. What service do you offer besides product itself?
A. Professional advice on choice of door types and functions.
B. Strict packing procedure specially for export.
C. Arrangment and close follow of sea shipment.
D. Installation guide service by email, Skype or phone. And site guide service available if you need.
E. English version installation manual and user manual.
F. English drawings of doors.
G. 12 month quality guarantee since arrival date.
5. Can we become your agent of doors at our local place?
Yes, we welcome you to join our partnership. But we need check first to avoid that we already have an agent in your local area.