Insulated Sliding Hangar Doors
|FOB Price:||US $25,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wood Box Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HD
- Type: Sliding
- Opening Type: Induced
- Color: White
- Position: Hangar
- Panel Material: PU Sandwich Panel or Corrugated Steel
- Wind Resistance: 0.8kn/Sqm
- Trademark: KENVO
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Material: Steel
- Open Style: Sliding
- Special Function: Security
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Coating Standard: Static Powder Coating
- Safety: Safety Photo Sensor and Proximity Sensor
- Specification: Max size: 100m * 30m
Hangar Door is specially designed for hangars of civil or military airports and aircraft factories. It may consist of two or more sets of door leafs. Inside skeleton is high-strength steel structure. Surface is paved with cladding material.
Various cladding material for options.
1. Corrugated steel plate: Painted galvanized steel, with excellent anti-corrosive performance. Low cost, High strength, High-machinability, Easy installation, Low maintenance, Customized color harmonizing with overall building style.
2. Polyurethane sandwich panel: Double layer steel, filled with freon-free and environmental friendly PU foam. Excellent thermal and noise insulation
3. Polycarbonate sunlight board:Surface is covered with 0.5mm ultraviolet protection layer. Noise insulation:22dB; Thermal insulation:1.4W/sqmºC; Light transmittance:67%
4. Glass curtain wall:hollow curtain wall structure.
|Max dimension:||Wide 200000mm, High 30000mm|
|Wind resistance:||Beaufort Grade 12 or above (35m/s or above)|
|Work life:||50 years|
We normally send 2 engineers to foreign project site to guide whole process of assembley and installation. Clients need offer 8-12 local workers and necessary equipment to do the installation.
1. Why to choose your doors ?
a. More than 20 years production experience years since the year 1995.
b. More than 10 years export experience since the year 2006.
c. Not only low-price, but also high quality oriented, reducing your future long-term cost of maintenance.
d. Patient after-sales service about local installation guide and daily use guide.
e. Sucessful history in big clients, like Bayer Pharmaceutical, P&G, Philips, 3M, Volkswagen, ENI, and Nestle.
2. How long is the lead time ?
3. Can we buy a sample door as trial order first ?
Yes, we can offer a sample door with reasonable price. You can test with it and check our quality.
4. What service do you offer besides product itself?
a. Professional advice on choice of door types and functions.
b. Strict packing procedure specially for export.
c. Arrangment and close follow of sea shipment.
d. Installation guide service by email, Skype or phone. And site guide service available if you need.
e. English version installation manual and user manual.
f. English drawings of doors.
g. 12 month quality guarantee since arrival date.
5. Can we become your agent of doors at our local place ?
Yes, we welcome you to join our partnership. But we need check first to avoid that we already have an agent in your local area.